A speaker cabinet that ended up being just slightly more than my original vision called for.
A development of my macro quad frame, this time for tricopter/Y6 builds.
A simple but effective stand for one of the M5Stack ESP32 fisheye camera modules.
A fully custom carbon design that uses regular aluminium box section for arms, designed for component & payload flexibility.
A simple desktop stand for the Model D, which allows cables coming out the Keystep to pass underneath.
A proper overhead light for my workbench, using 20mm aluminium box section, shelf brackets & 24V 2835 LED tape.
A car lighter socket charger with 60W PD3.0 USB-C + two 18W QC3.0 USB-A outputs, transplanted into a new case with a well braced XT60E1-M input.
Re-built the TABAQ speakers I use with my TV, this time cutting the wood myself instead of relying upon a shoddy online service.
A simple stand or base for an old 16x2 LCD + ESP8266, to display sensor data from Adafruit IO.
Improved upon my previous designs with more accurate sensors & better thermal separation.
I love these tiny organisers, but always ended up wanting the one at the very bottom of the stack.
My old foam ones were too big & didn't have enough uptilt, so I tried doing some bevel cuts with the tracksaw.
A ground station computer for running Ardupilot's Mission Planner software out in the field.
IKEA hacking like it's 2006 & a good excuse for more track saw practice.
A 3U 19" studio rack for my hifi amp & active crossover. First time using a track saw.
I thought the board in the Eachine EV800DM would make for a great pocket FPV monitor, so set about designing a case & experimenting with some basic locating joints.
An attempt to downsize my previous 2.1 amp solution, only partly successful as I ended up keeping the crossover separate (hence the large empty space).
Using <$3 ESP8266 WiFi microcontrollers + MQTT for relay control & environmental monitoring with Adafruit IO.
My update to Flite Test's 2013 Anycopter platform & my first time getting carbon fibre CNC work done in China.
A pair of TABAQ TL quarter-wave transmission line speakers with 3" Tang Band drivers for my TV.
A quick & dirty portable amp build using a Sure Electronics board & a pair of 3S LiPo batteries in series.
A THAM 12 tapped horn PA sub with a PD.12SB30 driver.
Part of my PhD research & my first proper encounter with 3D printing.
My original FreeNAS build, which required some attention from a Dremel for the IBM/LSI card to fit.
A partially successful attempt at designing & building mid/high cabinets using 3" fullrange Tang Band drivers.
A reflex sub for home/bedroom use, using a cheap 8" Tang Band driver. Designed in SketchUp & simulated in WinISD.
A cheap sub amp using a bridged TDA8920 BTH board.
A pair of LM3886 Gainclone amps, originally built as physically separate monoblocks then retrofitted into a single 3U enclosure.
A stereo amplifier project based around a TK2050 board from Sure Electronics, with a separate linear power supply.
A boombox built using an old flight case, a Sure Electronics amp board, a lead acid battery & a pair of car speakers.