Since 2015 I have worked as a 360° photographer in my position as Head of Digital Imaging at Smart History, a subsidiary company of the University of St Andrews that provides multimedia interpretation services for the heritage, history & archaeology sectors. My work has produced 360° photos & videos for;
- Several installations & a book for Taigh Chearsabhagh Museum & Arts Centre
- The Skyward exhibition of Kit Martin’s cyanotypes at the University of St Andrews Gateway Galleries
- A Google Cardboard app for the National Trust for Scotland
- The Prospect North exhibition from Lateral North at the 2016 Venice Biennale of Architecture
- Tay Landscape Partnership
- The RRS Discovery conservation project for Dundee Heritage Trust
Some examples of my work can be seen beneath (press play, then double-click to enter full screen) & more can be found on the Smart History Roundme page.